This weekend I finally made some time for a few small projects. The first was re-covering this chair from Rick's grandparents.
I really like the pattern of the fabric - it's embroidered in yellow, green, and pink - but as you can see, it's getting fairly worn. So I decided to cover the cushion with the same ticking stripe I used for the guest room roman shades. It was quite easy; I just unscrewed the cushion from the bottom of the chair and stapled on the new fabric. I'm happy with how it turned out.
Now to figure out where to put it. :)
More posts coming soon - my current project is sprucing up our front porch.